a day in the life of another day
posted by mnlop at 4:52 PM
it looks like he might have had a mid-life crisis at the end of four there. what with the outfit and purchasing the digger for the backyard. :)he's so freakin' tall! thanks for the picture update!
Happy Birthday Aidan! From your uncle, the monster. And nice duds, I went through a similar transformation when I got married...
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
it looks like he might have had a mid-life crisis at the end of four there. what with the outfit and purchasing the digger for the backyard. :)
he's so freakin' tall! thanks for the picture update!
Happy Birthday Aidan! From your uncle, the monster. And nice duds, I went through a similar transformation when I got married...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home