Thursday, July 06, 2006

















Here's a photo of the creepy temple float from the parade. It doesn't look very creepy in the photo, because you can't see that the giant tree-like structure was spinning like a merry-go-round. Various things dangled from the branches of the palm tree as it spun - such as a baby swing with a doll sitting in it, and each thing passed through a slot in the middle of the temple. Across the bridge to eternal life sat an older couple wearing white sitting under a lace-covered arbor. I think there were other obvious things that I missed, since I was desperately trying to get my camera turned on and I only got this one shot. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Firefighter/Paramedic said...

Bahahahaha! Frightening. When I first saw the picture, I thought it was some sort of tribute to California with the palm tree of precious metals.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home