Monday, September 04, 2006















We are soooo Victorian.














A civilized game of croquet at the capitol,































The golden light bathing the picnic-ers. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Firefighter/Paramedic said...

Wow, you guys look great!

11:41 AM  
Blogger ewesa said...

I know, it's like looking at a movie set. hah. "puritan in the golden age". jared cuts a striking figure, as always. :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Dang it, John Sproul was the person I always referenced as an example when explaining why I wouldn't participate in things like this, dressing up and whatnot. Now I have nothing.

3:49 PM  
Blogger mnlop said...

umm, tom, didn't I see you in a ninja costume not too long ago? heh heh heh....

11:01 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

I think you're referencing the Karate Gi I bought Jenni for her birthday, which was only her. However, it is true that I dressed up like a Tenenbaum for Halloween.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home