A fun game
It's time to play 'guess what I did this morning'
Here's your first hint:


there's a parking lot near it.
Here's your second hint:


It's yellow. And blue!
And here's your last hint (this one I know is going to give it away for sure):


The local Swedish cultural society was rockin' out to ABBA at the front doors. And security looked tough.
Did you guess?
Congratulations!!
Why would I go to IKEA's opening day.... nay the very first hour of opening day?
I had to.
I just had to.

Didn't win any prizes. It was so packed, it made the place look tiny. But I have to say, they are very efficient. The town of Draper got a freeway exit blocked off, so you have to go in at one freeway exit and come out the other. I got from my door to their door in 35 minutes, including a wait in a line some 300 people long. And I was able to get out of the store just as fast (considering I had to meet Aidan at school at 11:45).
Here's your first hint:

there's a parking lot near it.
Here's your second hint:

It's yellow. And blue!
And here's your last hint (this one I know is going to give it away for sure):

The local Swedish cultural society was rockin' out to ABBA at the front doors. And security looked tough.
Did you guess?
Congratulations!!
Why would I go to IKEA's opening day.... nay the very first hour of opening day?
I had to.
I just had to.
Didn't win any prizes. It was so packed, it made the place look tiny. But I have to say, they are very efficient. The town of Draper got a freeway exit blocked off, so you have to go in at one freeway exit and come out the other. I got from my door to their door in 35 minutes, including a wait in a line some 300 people long. And I was able to get out of the store just as fast (considering I had to meet Aidan at school at 11:45).

4 Comments:
You're having the same problem I've been having recently with Picasa - it's not uploading your photos but referencing them on your own computer (any photo address that begins with "localhost" will not work) so none of us can actually see them. You'll have to upload them via the blogger web interface. I don't know how they haven't solved that yet.
I also am a witness that Ikea is a true thing in Utah! The hot dogs are the same (which is good, they're small but tasty)--- but the number of small, beautiful children hanging out there is HUGE, Ikea should make a movie about this phenomenon!
did you buy anything emily?
Welcome, Ikea! I wonder if they give the clappper salute at all of their openings.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home