Saturday, October 27, 2007

oh, William!

Tonight, Aidan was running in the hallway and bumped into a wall and jammed his finger badly. He was crying very hard, so John comforted him in our bedroom while I went to the fridge to get some frozen corn in a baggie to put on the swollen finger. I brought the corn in and while John helped him, I headed back into the kitchen to get something. Then next thing I heard was Aidan and John laughing hysterically. William had come in to see what was wrong with Aidan. When he saw the corn pack on Aidan's finger, he said 'that's not ice', and then stuck his hand in the bag and started eating the corn. When I came in, Will was just standing there munching on the corn, as if there really was no other sensible thing to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home