Fact, fiction, or somewhere in between?
Ok, I promise this is mostly as political as I'll get on this blog. A great website sponsored by a Florida newspaper rates the truthfulness of accusations/claims of each candidate. Here's a sample:
My favorite part is the graphic, which is a nice visual and can display a nuance of partial truth, partial fiction and in which direction the claim leans.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/
update:
This is an example of my favorite rating (liar, liar, pants on fire!)
"Senator Obama has voted 94 times to either increase your taxes or against tax cuts." | |
My favorite part is the graphic, which is a nice visual and can display a nuance of partial truth, partial fiction and in which direction the claim leans.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/
update:
This is an example of my favorite rating (liar, liar, pants on fire!)
"(Bill) Ayers and Obama ran a radical education foundation together." | |




1 Comments:
That's Cool! I like the "Mostly True". Oh and the Flip-o-meter, I laughed.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home