a day in the life of another day
posted by mnlop at 3:19 AM
What do YOU think these no-good pirates are up to?
Probably trying to figure out what wrong turn they made to end up on carpet.
I think they're attending a pirate thing party, similar to a pampered chef party. They're testing out all the new gadgets.
I can't think of anything funny. I do like the pampered pirate idea - that's pretty funny. And the carpet - that's good! I just love the photo. I love how the forground and background are blurry with a small depth of field. LOVE IT!!!
They're playing pirate rock band.
Someone needs to have their firefighter look at this photo....
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
What do YOU think these no-good pirates are up to?
Probably trying to figure out what wrong turn they made to end up on carpet.
I think they're attending a pirate thing party, similar to a pampered chef party. They're testing out all the new gadgets.
I can't think of anything funny. I do like the pampered pirate idea - that's pretty funny. And the carpet - that's good! I just love the photo. I love how the forground and background are blurry with a small depth of field. LOVE IT!!!
They're playing pirate rock band.
Someone needs to have their firefighter look at this photo....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home