Emily, Thanks for the postx. I laughted at the pet bowl. Great kids and i sure miss them and you also. I hope the Vitamin D thing works out for you. Jolene said Jonathan has the same problem and Evan has had to start taking vitamin D pills. Take care of yourself and keep us all posted on the outcome. God be with you and good luck with your home. Love, Linda
Thanks for your posts: I laughted at the pet bowl and loved the comments about the boys. I hope the Vitamin deficency is easily corrected for you. Jonathan has it and has to drink more milk. Evan has had to start taking Vitamin D pills. Good luck with your home and keep us posted on the outcome of your home and the vitamin D. Give the boys my love. Sure miss them and you too. Take care. Love, Linda
2 Comments:
Emily, Thanks for the postx. I laughted at the pet bowl. Great kids and i sure miss them and you also. I hope the Vitamin D thing works out for you. Jolene said Jonathan has the same problem and Evan has had to start taking vitamin D pills. Take care of yourself and keep us all posted on the outcome. God be with you and good luck with your home.
Love, Linda
Thanks for your posts: I laughted at the pet bowl and loved the comments about the boys. I hope the Vitamin deficency is easily corrected for you. Jonathan has it and has to drink more milk. Evan has had to start taking Vitamin D pills. Good luck with your home and keep us posted on the outcome of your home and the vitamin D. Give the boys my love. Sure miss them and you too. Take care. Love, Linda
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home