I am sooo mad I missed this:
from the Salt Lake Tribune:
"One weird way to spend Saturday: As if you needed a reason to head to Peoa Saturday besides the annual Cow Ballet - yes, cows will be in tutus - this year, the event organizers added one of my favorite '80s bands to the festivities in Bow Wow Wow ("I Want Candy," "Do You Wanna Hold Me?"). So, for a mere $25 in advance, $30 day-of show, you get: barbecue, Bow Wow Wow, $5 in game and drink tickets and cows in tutus. That's some serious fun, folks. "
I beg someone to remind me about this time next year so I don't miss this again!!
"One weird way to spend Saturday: As if you needed a reason to head to Peoa Saturday besides the annual Cow Ballet - yes, cows will be in tutus - this year, the event organizers added one of my favorite '80s bands to the festivities in Bow Wow Wow ("I Want Candy," "Do You Wanna Hold Me?"). So, for a mere $25 in advance, $30 day-of show, you get: barbecue, Bow Wow Wow, $5 in game and drink tickets and cows in tutus. That's some serious fun, folks. "
I beg someone to remind me about this time next year so I don't miss this again!!

1 Comments:
heh heh heh... salt lake city has it's charms, that's for sure.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home