a day in the life of another day
posted by mnlop at 5:52 PM
this is great! it looks so nice, very cool. and will is so lucky he got to play in the mud. that reminds me of good times from childhood. :)
Yay, it looks nice! Although, I have to say, playing in the mud in November sounds pretty chilly.-Katie
Ooh, I love grass, and I will fly home and perform the manual labor necessary to see it in a certain northeasterly corner of our parents' house at the drop of a hat.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
this is great! it looks so nice, very cool. and will is so lucky he got to play in the mud. that reminds me of good times from childhood. :)
Yay, it looks nice! Although, I have to say, playing in the mud in November sounds pretty chilly.
-Katie
Ooh, I love grass, and I will fly home and perform the manual labor necessary to see it in a certain northeasterly corner of our parents' house at the drop of a hat.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home