Those are really great. Do you remember where you got such high quality images? I was looking around for some art online the other day without much success.
Go to the Riksmuseum online, click on Rembrandt 400, then find a painting, click on about the painting, and it will lead you to an extra large image. Btw, how long/expensive a journey is it from Stockholm to Amsterdam? http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/images/aria/sk/z/sk-a-3138.z
3 Comments:
Those are really great. Do you remember where you got such high quality images? I was looking around for some art online the other day without much success.
Go to the Riksmuseum online, click on Rembrandt 400, then find a painting, click on about the painting, and it will lead you to an extra large image. Btw, how long/expensive a journey is it from Stockholm to Amsterdam?
http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/images/aria/sk/z/sk-a-3138.z
I love the way you are interpreting a bit of Rembrandt in your own things. Dramatic happenings and calm at the same time!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home