Tuesday, January 08, 2008

40!?

I can't believe John is 40 now. I met him when he was a young punk at 26. Here are some pics from his surprise party. (btw, surprise parties sure require a lot of lying.)




















John and his two helpers opening up a basket, lovingly assembled by cousin Michael, filled with age-appropriate black-wrapped gifts, such as Ensure, Depends, Joint Juice, reading glasses and other old man necessities! Ha!

He also got a Jones Soda Happy Chanukah Pack that includes the following flavors: Chocolate Coins, Applesauce, Latke, and Jelly Doughnut - and a free Dradle. Plus a couple of nose/ear hair trimmers, a model ship to assemble, sock monkey slippers, and a hat and scarf. I think he's now set for life.




















A whole bunch of Sprouls.



















Waiting for cake.
























Cake.



















John and Nedra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home