and now back to the baby
His nicknames so far:
Thee Thee (that would be John)
Teo
Neo (that would be Aidan)
Theo bear
Gerful (he makes a distinct 'gerf' sound when he's grunting)
Snorful (the sound he makes when he has a stuffy nose)
Theodorable
He understands hide and seek (and initiated it with John last night by hiding his face in John's chest and then coming out and looking expectantly until John smiled), is simultaneously amused and bemused by his adoring brothers, goes to sleep when we ask him to (at night), skips naps (during the day) so he doesn't miss anything, and once he's done with an upset, immediately smiles through his tears.

3 Comments:
I will cal him: either Thermo or Themo. Tell Aidan and Will I'm coming to visit them in a couple of weeks (I'll be in Utah from May 23rd through June 3rd).
I love his big, happy and intense eyes.
His eyes and nose remind me of you, Emily, when you were about that age. But he's clearly his own self --- and he has a great smile1
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home