a medley
he's snuggling on the hot air vent of the vacuum.
I do believe that there's a dirty diaper in the background.
Theo taking his rightful turn in the bat costume.
Will is 4.
John beat all odds yet again in a coup of cake decorating with only a butter knife and a piece of rolled up wax paper. I wonder what would happen if I actually bought him some cake decorating tools?
It's Squirtle.
A Pokemon of course.
When asked at church what he wanted to be when he grows up, Will answered 'a Pokemon trainer."
Fair enough!

3 Comments:
Finally a vaccuum gets it's due appreciation. Very cute cake!
Happy birthday William.
Somewhere I think we have Grandma Plewe's old cake decorating kit. If I find it we will transfer for possible use in important art projects.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home