One of the things I am most grateful for right now. Every time I turn on the central heat, every time I turn the key of my car and drive, every time I go to the store and load up my cart with food, I am awed, amazed, grateful, and well aware how lucky I am that I can provide for my boys, and do so well and comfortably. It is an honor to work and provide for a family. So many people see it as some sort of burden that gets in the way of their real selves, or what they truly deserve to be doing. But I know how much goes in to keeping the heat on, to providing nutritious, delicious food, and to using some funds for fun and enjoyment. I would gladly work in a coal mine to accomplish this, and the most amazing blessing of all, is that, thanks to my family, I have a job that is coal-dust free.
Thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home