a day in the life of another day
posted by mnlop at 3:48 AM
Is Will's mustache made from two pieces of packing paper rolled up and stuck in his nose?
one piece, but yes. you do what you gotta do when younger brother is crying because he wants a moustache too.
True to the text on his shirt, it looks like Aidan is about to land an aerial assault on an unsuspecting younger brother.
I can't come up with a good caption, but I am truly impressed with your color matching skills on Will's mustache.
whoa wills hair is actually hanging down!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Is Will's mustache made from two pieces of packing paper rolled up and stuck in his nose?
one piece, but yes. you do what you gotta do when younger brother is crying because he wants a moustache too.
True to the text on his shirt, it looks like Aidan is about to land an aerial assault on an unsuspecting younger brother.
I can't come up with a good caption, but I am truly impressed with your color matching skills on Will's mustache.
whoa wills hair is actually hanging down!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home