The reason I've been gone so long is....
Technology.
First, a fancy camera came into our house, then an old camera broke at John's warehouse, forcing our easy to use camera into service there. The fancy camera and I are currently at odds. Today I figured out how to get photos off the fancy camera after using it for a couple of months (John knows how, but doesn't have time).
Second, blogger. It takes so long to upload photos from the fancy camera, I've given up waiting. Is this why we used to use Picasa?
Thirdly, facebook. No, I haven't put all my stuff there. I don't like Facebook and only go to see what all my cool friends and family are doing. I suppose that makes me a Lurker. So now, not only do I no longer have the ability to update my blog reasonably with interesting photos of my life, I am now also an internet-version of a creep. Great.
First, a fancy camera came into our house, then an old camera broke at John's warehouse, forcing our easy to use camera into service there. The fancy camera and I are currently at odds. Today I figured out how to get photos off the fancy camera after using it for a couple of months (John knows how, but doesn't have time).
Second, blogger. It takes so long to upload photos from the fancy camera, I've given up waiting. Is this why we used to use Picasa?
Thirdly, facebook. No, I haven't put all my stuff there. I don't like Facebook and only go to see what all my cool friends and family are doing. I suppose that makes me a Lurker. So now, not only do I no longer have the ability to update my blog reasonably with interesting photos of my life, I am now also an internet-version of a creep. Great.

1 Comments:
I hope you and technology come to an agreement soon. :) I love the gray walls with the warm wood floors, by the way.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home