Tuesday, September 11, 2012

funny things the boys say

The other day William was in the bathtub, and when he got ready to wash his hair he called out to me that he couldn't find the shampoo.  I explained to him that the shampoo bottle was right there, on the ledge of the bathtub.  His reply?  'Oh, I thought that was poison.'

Yep, I always keep my poison right next to the bath!

Yesterday William and Aidan were talking about a video game they play (Minecraft) that allows the characters to have pets, and they recently got pet Bulls (cows).  Theo heard that, and he said he wanted a pet bull, too.  So he went in the kitchen and got a bowl out of the cupboard and started telling it how cute it was!  He carried it around with him for an hour!

I didn't bother to correct him!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Those boys are hilarious and so smart. Thanks for sharing

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every good household needs a bottle of poison and a pet bowl. I gotta see that kid again.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Lol, that's awesome -- on both accounts! :)

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home