Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The doctor put Aidan on a cocktail of heavy antibiotics and antacids for two weeks.  The other problem they discovered was that Aidan has elevated liver numbers, so they are going to run a battery of tests, as well as do a stomach scope, in about three weeks, especially looking for autoimmune problems which can be brought on by severe stress. He's pretty discouraged at the moment, with this and everything else.  Any cheering up or emails to him are welcome.  His ipod is broken, so he hasn't checked his email in about two months, but I will check it for him.

William has been dutifully, patiently, going to school all this time, going to John's when it is his turn, having a good attitude, and trying dearly to be the one who makes the peace.  He has put all the world on his shoulders, but breaks down. I am working daily  to keep him from getting sidelined and make sure that his needs are met.

Theo is having a hard time, mostly acting out.  I try to give him as much attention as possible, but some days it is just about surviving.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Can you email us his email address? Teresa might have it, but just in case ;)
I'm sorry things are so hard, but it sounds like Aidan might get a solution to health problems - I hope. Hang in there everyone! We Love you!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I wish we lived closer!! If you're ever down this way, Kip would LOVE to have Aidan over for a day at the fire station for a ride-along! The younger boys are welcome to come play, too. Praying for you, Aidan!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home