Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Aidan finished his round of antibiotics on sunday, but we are all really frustrated because he still feels just as sick.  He's having what he describes as a wiggling, lurching feeling in his stomach (he says he thinks this is what it feels like to have a baby inside kicking around).  So I called his gastroenterologist yesterday, and she gave us some muscle relaxer for his stomach, but it doesn't seem to be helping.  I am taking him for some more bloodwork today, and then we wait until next Wednesday when they send the scope down and really take a look at what on earth is going on in there.  He is really scared.  I can't even bear to think of anything else going wrong, but remaining hopeful.  He has missed so much school, so much life this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home