Sunday, February 08, 2009















Gratefully, the night was warm enough to hang out by the fire. Who else is crazy enough to throw an outdoor bash in February in Utah, I'd like to know. We were all praying for the rain to stay away, and it did.

















One of the few crowd scenes I managed to get.















Rick played a great set. I think that's cousin Sarah Sproul in the foreground. I didn't catch the whole thing, thanks to Theo!



















My only other crowd shot. In all, John estimates at least 200 people came by.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger mom said...

Aack, one look at that sweet and sad little Theo face would have been all it would take to get me to the low-price airplane ticket site in a hurry, let alone the look of you trying to tend the crowd as well, and now it's too late for this event but I think the next one will be different! And the hostess artist should be free to swiftly move from place to place. Thanks very much for the photos -- I love the wall color and decor in general and it does look like your event was a bit of fabulous. You two are really good at pulling off the impossible!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

The house looks awesome, I wish I could have been there. I'm glad to hear it went well.
Love and miss you guys!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home