Aidan's scope is tomorrow. If they don't find anything, and Aidan still has the pain and can't go to school, or if they do find something and have to set up treatment, the district is going to put Aidan on homebound services. It will be a little like home school, with me making sure he does all his work, and his teacher will come in and work with him occasionally. This really isn't a great option, but so far it's all we've got. I'm really, really tired. I don't even remember what it is like to have a "normal" life, but I guess this is normal, now.

3 Comments:
Wish him luck! It sounds like something I had done awhile ago, and it wasn't bad at all, I had to swallow a camera and how many people get to say that ?!
I will - I'll let him know you've done it and survived! He also has to have a colonoscopy, that one sounds a lot less fun.
Thinking of Aidan today!
I can only imagine how exhausted you must feel, Emily. :( I think you've reached your quota of bad stuff for the rest of the decade.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home