Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hooray for my three valentines, William, Theo and Aidan.  They are going to make incredible things happen in the world.  

Today I decided is a day of happiness and gratefulness, so today I am grateful for my house.  I was just downstairs in my basement today, and thinking about all those long evenings and days this fall that were spent building the new bedrooms and bathroom.  All that pain (and blood!) seemed endless, but now I have a beautiful comfortable space that I designed and built (with loads of help, of course - thanks mom and dad).   My house is not only more valuable as a result of that sacrifice, but also more fun and interesting to be in.  It seems that fixing that dark, empty, looming space healed the entire home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

That's Awesome! Pics?

2:07 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Looking forward to seeing your new space!!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home