I haven't got a clue how to handle an intensely angry 11 year old.
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Previous Posts
- The scope didn't turn up anything alarming -whew!!...
- Aidan's scope is tomorrow. If they don't find any...
- Aidan finished his round of antibiotics on sunday,...
- The doctor put Aidan on a cocktail of heavy antibi...
- A. was diagnosed (after weeks of intense stomach p...
- One of the things I am most grateful for right now...
- Big kiddo not doing so well. I myself have had ni...
- Yesterday, Great Salt Lake
- I heard one commentator referring to the state of ...
- "It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to y...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
Does he have someone he can talk to who isn't close to his situation? I'm sure any of his cousins would listen or an aunt or uncle. Sounds like he might need someone to listen, without trying to fix (I'm guilty of trying to fix everything - I've had to really work on that). Good Luck! Sending our love!
Thanks. I like to fix things too and it drives me crazy when I can't. But we are very lucky, Aidan's best friend and his family have taken him under their wing - they include him in many family activities and have just been a lifesaver.
How is Aidan feeling these days? I was talking to someone about how much my physical well-being affects my moods, and it made me wonder if a portion of Aidan's anger is a result of physically not feeling well for so long. Praying that he heals physically and emotionally!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home