Project installations in house and studio. Sorry, no people, I didn't get a single shot of the house filled with people. John did a bit of wall painting, as you can see. John and I did a bit of fireplace remodeling. I like the gray quite a lot.
I went crazy Friday night, everytime I thought of what was going on in your house and my not being there. then when Nedra and Rick described it the next day, I went crazy again. Of course, there are those who might say I was just in my normal state of mind.
1 Comments:
I went crazy Friday night, everytime I thought of what was going on in your house and my not being there. then when Nedra and Rick described it the next day, I went crazy again. Of course, there are those who might say I was just in my normal state of mind.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home