coming soon to a wall (and floor) near me
I have written already about how much I have appreciated having a home to work on during this hard time. Nothing these days gets me feeling more like my old self than working with my hands and designing, two things that have always made me feel grounded, and truly myself. I have workers coming in in the next few weeks to frame, plumb, and wire the basement to finally finish that space. That leaves me some time and resources to work on some cool other projects, alonside a couple of friends who are designers.
Why shouldn't a basement have skylights? :)
Why shouldn't a basement have skylights? :)



1 Comments:
I like the idea of glass brick basement skylights - then the floor above can glow a really cool glow when the lights are on downstairs.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home