Thursday, September 27, 2012

the boys and babies

I don't know if this is an average thing young boys think, but both William and Aidan have talked to me in the past week about how excited they are to get married and be dads someday.  It's funny because both boys were also devising ways they could stay home with their babies/kids, and William wondered if perhaps his wife might want to go to a job and he'd be able to stay home (I told him I think there are a lot of people who would like that scenario!).  When we had Sarah and Dennis' baby Maggie over for a few hours last week,  Aidan just wanted to be near her, play with her, change her outfits around.  What great guys!  :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I agree, you guys have some great boys.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

That is so sweet! I want to be near Maggie, play with her, and change her outfits, too. I'm jealous!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home