The scope didn't turn up anything alarming -whew!!! Just some irritation/scarring from the H. pylori, but no ulcers. Aidan still feels lousy, and the battle there has just begun, but physically, all his parts are intact and functioning. They also did biopsies for diseases like Celiac and Crohn's, so those tests will roll in over the next week. The school is setting up a homebound program set up if Aidan refuses/can't handle school for the next while. Hopefully we can get him feeling better on that front.

2 Comments:
Hugs my friend.
I'm glad the scope didn't find anything, but it is frustrating to have to keep looking. I hope you find him some relief soon. Is it nausea? I remember having that in high school for weeks, I think it ended up being some sort of acid reflux thing. Whatever the cause it's aweful to feel that way.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home