Sunday, February 08, 2009

Offerings























I can't figure out why John, myself, and our artist friends keep thinking it would be fun to invite a couple of hundred people out for an event. The idea and drive behind this show was all John's and he did a marvelous job. We persist (or in this case, John persisted), and every time we are richly rewarded with an outpouring of support from our community. This show was especially nerve-wracking because it involved inviting huge amounts of people to our 'private' home. But nothing went wrong and we had a fantastic time.

The lack of photos of said friends and family, by the way, was due to the fact that I couldn't put Theo down for the entire four hours. Thank goodness dad was there to take him part of the time.
This is what Theo looked like when I did try to put him down. He hated this party. I was surprised because normally he's perfectly happy running around crowds (he's known at church for darting through crowded hallways).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home